Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 303

Welcome to the 303rd edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first, unless you did--in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this edition of the newsletter! BAM! That's right and it's only Tuesday. After two weeks of yuck and last week of hell I slept for like 11 hours last night---ohhhh it felt so good. Nothing like a 7pm bedtime. But, now I am up and revved to welcome in another week.  

Warfronts swapped over--so get those donations in and flip it fast! i mean...THIS IS WAR afterall...

The Darkmoon Faire is back in town--so don't forget it can help you finish off those reputations you need--whether for achievements or allied races--get on it! Oh, and if you need a guide, here is the link again, like always. 

The most exciting thing I can say about this week is that the schedule for Blizzcon is finally available! The full explanation and list is available. Or check out the full interactive schedule

Also, if you missed some of the news--the community has learned a bit more about how to get the rewards from Island Expeditions. Check out this guide to see the rewards by creature type...including Squawks, which has a chance to drop this week--so get farming. 

Don't forget this week's world event is The World Awaits so don't forget to pick up the quest and complete 20 world quests. The reward is like 1000 War Resources so who can say no to that! OH! and I almost forgot the Azerite armor pieces in the Emissaries can now scale all the way to 370. Read here for the details

Last tidbit, there is a Developer Q&A for Tides of Vengeance on October 11th. More info here

Guildie of the Week

This time I want to take a beat to acknowledge a great and dedicated guildie: 

Etharuhne

Etharuhne was nominated this past week for picking up the slack and healing during some of the raids this week. Literally allowing us to raid! Thank you so much for your flexibility.  

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

The quote last week was one of my favorite quotes ... like ever. and wouldn't you know it it came out of Surdor's mouth.  This one is from a few weeks back in guild chat...who was this insightful?

"No, I don't want to keep traveling west across the desert--
that's how journals end!"

Submit your guesses on the website, facebook, discord or an in-game mail to Rhodaria for a chance to win even more gold. 

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post. 

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Surdor won 1637 gold

Don't forget to submit your entries to Rho with an in-game mail. Don't wanna miss out on the gold you need for that brontosaurus mount! 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

Guild Bank

A reminder that while loads of different mats are still useful, what we are hurting on and in need of the most is: Anchor WeedMidnight Salmon& Veiled CrystalsBonus points towards the monthly Mat Battle will be given for supplying these items. 

Don't forget these donations should be sent to Oddbee!

Raiding

YEAH! We are kickin ass and taking names. I am happy to announce that we killed Heroic Mother this past week--it was great. Don't forget to keep working outside of raids as well. 

October raids are posted! ...   ...   ...    ...

AND please remember to sign up. 

Don't forget Thursday and Saturday are heroic raid nights with Tuesday and Sunday being normal nights. 

Let's kick some MORE ass this week!

Reminders

~Guild World Boss TONIGHT (Tuesday) after raid~

~Sign up for Raids!~ 

Jump to: