Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catballou
Veteran Member

re: Fishing Event

I have a 2 person flying mount that I can help get people without panda flying to fishing hole.  We can try using mage portal to get you to 7 Stars where you can set your hearthstone and be able to hearth back to 7 Stars and take any of the the portals there to travel to any of the major cities.

Things to bring lures and water walking elixirs, no fishing pole is need but will add fishing skill increase. There are 4 pets that can be fish for:  white, green, blue and red carps maybe even get the turtle mount and achievement.

I'll be in vent so we can talk and have some fun.  Don't forget you can track the guild achievement while we are fishing and watch the counter spin.   

Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Fishing Event

This is going to be totally awesome! And we can get some great group photos of everyone in their fishing gear with their poles and things!

Jump to: