Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 330-332

Welcome to the 330-332nd edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first, unless you did--in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

That is right, it may be Spring bordering on Summer for most of the guild, but here in North Dakota there was a giant snowstorm that lasted a good 24 hours this past Monday. That is right, on April 29th *shakes head*. Over 12 inches of precipitation (although it didn't all stick thankfully) and it managed to take out a giant part of one of the trees in the backyard... #hatesecondwinter. At least we can count on the seasons (and holidays) to come as expected in game.

And that is really the only exciting and majorly important news this week. We have timewalking back up this week (Panda) so be sure to get yourself into the timely locomotion. In fact, if you want to get a jump on things, you can start collecting the timewarped badges now because the next timewalking will be the new Warlords of Draenor Timewalking event (which I think is on May 28th) and is complete with two new mounts and two new toys to purchase. 

Also in holiday news, Children's Week (I know, I heard you groan just now) is back again! Back again and now complete with not one but FOUR new pets to gain. Check out the updated Children's Week Guide for more information

One last note before we move on, we are working on updating the roster, so I will be sending out some mails in the upcoming weeks, so keep an eye on your mailbox.  

Guildie of the Week

Espurr

Espurr was recently nominated for dropping everything she was doing (even though she was busy) and helping a guildie run mythic+s. I know she says she loves them, but it still means a lot when you help us out--thanks for all you do. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

Well well well, we finally have a winner! Balance remembered (or deciphered, hard to say, that it was Celadrithien who said, "I mean sure, you're naked in  a prison with a sketchy pirate, but you're here." See if you can de-puzzle who said the following great quote:

"Pain is just stupid leaving your body!"

Submit your guesses on the website, facebook, discord or an in-game mail to Rhodaria for a chance to win even more gold. 

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post. 

Guild Bank

A reminder that while loads of different mats are still useful, what we are hurting on and in need of the most is: feasts, really any feasts or mats for feasts, herbs other than anchor weed, & Veiled Crystals. Bonus points towards the monthly Mat Battle will be given for supplying these items. 

Don't forget these donations should be sent to Oddbee!

Raiding

We have been making good progress in the new raid and should be able to down the last boss soon and then move on to Heroic!

I will be posting May raids shortly so keep an eye out and be sure to sign up.

Many of you are aware that with finals and other life things (and comptuers dying) we have been short on people for raids. If you are at all free we would deeply appreciate your attendance, company and pwnage. We will also be setting up guild and raid recruiment in the upcoming weeks since our numbers seem to have dwindled and canceling raids is making Rho a not-too-happy-camper.

Reminders

~April snowstorms bring May mud!~

~Goodluck on Finals for those in school~

Jump to: