Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Raid Stalker, Week 333

Welcome to the 333rd edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first, unless you did--in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

This newsletter aims to be short and sweet, you know, like that Hamster Chocolate Cake on the front page ^.~ ... yeah... like that. Before we get to the nitty gritty, I just want to take two minutes to kinda brag just a little bit. Tomorrow we have two guildies that will be walking in graduation: Chaeni and Noinar! (yes, Chaeni, I acknowledge you still have to do student teaching--but we still get to celebrate) so a big congratulations to them both for accomplishing something major. [As a side note I know we have other guildies in school--ya'all better tell me when you finish so I can brag about you too!]

Next, it is my pleasure to report that there have been no additional guildie (in-game) deaths due to pet interference. The counts remain 6 individual deaths and 1 raid wipe due to pet interference this year to date. I have been meaning to put these statistics in the newsletter all year and yes, it took me until May to do it, but at least I manged it. 

Okay, let's see what else, the Darkmoon Faire remains in town for a few more days, so if you haven't gotten to ride the new rollercoaster ride or obtained the most recent pet additions, be sure to check it out. 

One last little story time before we move on. Last week, as many of you know was Timewalking Week--Pandaland edition. And I want to briefly tell you a story that made me almost pee my pants. So, recently I have been trying to do one timewalking on each of my alts (blegh) because I have been trying to obtain all the pets, toys,mounts etc. (I know it is unbelievable I don't have them yet) and the only toon I had left was Rho and normally I just sit through the dps queue because who cares I can do emissaries etc while I wait. But, this time, there was another dps guildie who was looking to timewalk as well, so I decided to suck it up and queue as heals (I mean, I honestly don't usually mind healing). So we get Temple of the Jade Serpent. I think, ok, and start trying to catch up with the tank who, of course, took off like a bat out of hell. It is going fine, we start the first boss I am healing, it is fine...then all of a sudden I hear this voice "Rise" and I have a complete and total panic attack and start thinking OMG WTF...why the hell is there reaping in this timewalking dungeon. I am sure it didn't take as long as it felt like it did to figure out that it was simply the boss's voice taunt or whatever that has CLEARLY been recycled for the current reaping affix but oh my goodness I about peed my pants with healer panic. On the bright side, I was sure happy it wasn't in fact reaping. 

Guild Bank

A reminder that while loads of different mats are still useful, what we are hurting on and in need of the most is: feasts, really any feasts or mats for feasts, herbs other than anchor weed, & Veiled Crystals. Bonus points towards the monthly Mat Battle will be given for supplying these items. 

Don't forget these donations should be sent to Oddbee!

Raiding

Sooooooo bad news, there has been a battle.net bug and for some reason no one in the guild appears to be getting credit for the Crucible of the Storms kills we have done. (Also meaning we can't update out progress on any of the rankings sites--if you care about these kinds of things). El put in a ticket this past week and was told she should instead submit a bug. So, since with bugs sometimes it matters how many they get and since it is in fact ALL of us (I checked), if you were at either of our kills, if you are willing, please take the time to submit a bug report. I have linked the wording her and I both used in discord--but feel free to use your own. We will also see if when we kill it again tonight we get credit. 

Don't forget I have posted May raids (in game and on the website) so please sign up. I am working on guild and raid recruitment but until we get more bodies every body counts a ton--and we are always really happy to see you. When we have so few people it is also REALLY important you sign up so I know if we have enough people to raid. I hate having to cancel raids, but I also want to respect your time and let you know if we won't be able to raid so you can make other plans. In other words... please sign up when you can attend and if your status changes, change your attendance or let rho know so she can change it. (If you don't have a way to reach Rho outside of game message me in game and I can get you a way).

Reminders

~Darkmoon Faire XP/Rep/Prof while it is here~

~Goodluck on Finals for those in school~

~Congratulations to those Graduating~

Jump to: