View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Shadowlands: Herbs for the Guild

Ittibitty had an excellent idea to have people who are planning to  help the guild herb for next expac get and attune together for the hivemind mount to facilitate easier farming. The hivemind mount is a 5 person mount (but you have to be attuned) and it is a bit of a process to get. 

If you are interested in being a main herber for the guild (on any toon) please post here or let me know so I can add you. Tell me toon and whether it will also be your raid main or not. We will try and get this done before shadowlands, so I would like to hear back by next week at the latest. 

Also I know several people talked about this last night, but I don't remember who. So, please let me know again and I will write it down this time. 

People Interested:

Flaime

Herbers on Mains:

Lillyshifter

Herbers on Alts:

Steel

Borlorin 

I can help with herb picking, if you'd like.  My druid, priest and monk are all my herbalists. 

Catballou
Veteran Member

I want to pick herb and get mount my warlock and shaman both have herbs profession.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: